Hello fellow rocketeers!
As you know, we have a week-long break next week =D so tons of time to relax and hang out with friends and do club stuff ehehehe...
So the schedule for the upcoming week is:
Workshops on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday (12pm-6pm)
These schedule can change and please eat up before you come over. I can't provide lunch, sorry guys =(. I can probably provide some snacks though. You're welcome to bring some snacks too!
We'll be building the team rocket and the wind tunnel on these meeting dates. So far, all meetings will be at my house. I will email you guys back if there is a change in the time, date, or location of any of the workshops! So Evan Droz BRING SOME STRAWS and your fan! Call me up before Tuesday's meeting too!
Please email me if you are going too - that would be most kind.
From,
Norris Tie
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment