Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunday Meeting + Team photo

Hello all!

For those coming to the Sunday meeting (1/31) come to my house by 11 am. We will be going to Williams to launch since it has a wide, expansive (hopefully empty) field. We'll most likely relocate to Leland too so we can meet up with other club members that need to practice for Leland Bridge. Remember, bring your model cars!!! Try to bring big ones so it's easier to securely tape on the rocket motors. If you have safety goggles (eye protection) bring those too! I don't want any injuries...

If it rains on Sunday too, then we'll have to cancel the activity, unfortunately.

Also, next Friday's lunch meeting (2/5) I plan to have our team photo taken by the yearbook. This is still tentative though. I'll give more updated on Wednesday or Thursday!

Thanks,
Norris Tie

No comments: